Stage Your Home
Stage each room in your home for its optimal use. You personally may not have used your guest room or patio often, but you should still stage these areas to show buyers how these could be used. Here is an example of how you can stage your spare bathroom as a spa retreat.
– Carefully fold matching towels in the bathroom, tied with a ribbon
– Place candles around the bathtub
– Keep a brand new bottle of liquid hand soap near the sink
Freshen Your Home
First impressions are powerful. Boost your curb appeal and make sure that your potential guests experience a “wow” factor when they initially lay eyes on your home.
– Remove all yard debris, trim the lawn and shrubs
– Plant fresh flowers
– Clear the gutters and power-wash the exterior
– Place a new welcome mat and a wreath or neutral decoration on the front door